What’s one of the worst things you can say to your kids about money? According to Prosperity4Kids, that would be, “No.” For example, they write:
- Never say… what do you think money grows on trees.
- Never say… money is hard to come by.
- Never say… money goes out faster than it comes in.
- Never say… We don’t have enough money.
- Instead say…
- It’s not in the budget this week
- We choose to not spend money on that
- We would rather save right now then spend
It’s a provoking thought, backed up by some sound advice and some good exercises. A good read – check it out!