Money: Empowering Parents. Teaching Kids.
- Kids on the Dole
- Teaching Kids to Take Care of Their Stuff: Cleats and Phones Don’t Mix
- Get Your Teen Off the Couch!
- Beyond Babysitting: New Ways for Kids to Earn Money This Summer
- The Great Allowance Controversy
- The (Real) High Cost of Youth Sports
- Are Your Kids Financially Barefoot?
- Time is Running Out – Are Your Kids Prepared?
Saying No Doesn’t Make You a Monster - One of our kids was recently invited to take a trip with a couple of buddies. After endless discussion and planning, dates were approved and the plan was set. The friends and their parents know that our kids are on a budget. They may not understand why we’re doing it, but they respect our plan for which I am grateful. At least they appear to, who knows what they really think! That’s why it was ...