Money: Empowering Parents. Teaching Kids.
- Clear Your Family Calendar: Introduce an Activities Allowance
- Squeaky Instruments and Teaching Kids About Money: Almost the Exact Same Thing
- When $100 Makes You Rich
- Teaching Kids to Manage Money is Just One Important Skill They Need to Learn
- Will Your Child be Rich?
- Saying No Doesn’t Make You a Monster
- Kids on the Dole
- Teaching Kids to Take Care of Their Stuff: Cleats and Phones Don’t Mix
Sheepish reminder: Talk to your kids about money (especially theirs)! - Last year our youngest son started school out of state. There’s a story behind this, but before you ask, No, we didn’t send him away and No, he didn’t do something wrong. He’s actually a terrific kid and letting him go there was one of the hardest things I’ve had to do as a mom. He was 14. During the year, I was pretty impressed with the way we found to communicate with each other. ...