Money: Empowering Parents. Teaching Kids.
Move beyond the piggy bank! Use the money you are already spending on your kids to teach them to manage their own funds. From school lunches to sports and even charity, this is the perfect time to introduce kids to the importance of maintaining a budget. CLICK HERE to see our favorite resources for taking this next step.
Ahhh… the joys of having a teenager! Did your previously responsible kid turn into a big spender once they got their own job? Or maybe they seem to be good with money - but have never been tested. If your teen is struggling with money (or you’re nervous about his spending habits) CLICK HERE!
- How Do You Spend Quality Time with Your Kids?
- What Are You Unintentionally Teaching Your Kids About Money?
- Do You Intend to Be a Great Parent?
- Using Plastic To Teach Your Kids About Money
- A Final Thought About Teaching Kids Appreciation –
- All I Want for Christmas is a Brand New Kid: What “Makes Christmas” for You?
- All I Want for Christmas is a Brand New Kid: Splitting Up the Work
- All I Want for Christmas is a Brand New Kid: Who Does All of This Stuff Anyway?
Are You Guilty of Participating in the Toddler Wage Gap? - There’s no denying that boys and girls are different. From the way they learn to how they play, they just process the world in unique ways. If I had my doubts, they disappeared the day I left my two preschool boys alone for a moment to take a phone call. In the amount of time it took me to talk to my mom about what we were having for dinner, they managed to open a ...