Money: Empowering Parents. Teaching Kids.
Move beyond the piggy bank! Use the money you are already spending on your kids to teach them to manage their own funds. From school lunches to sports and even charity, this is the perfect time to introduce kids to the importance of maintaining a budget. CLICK HERE to see our favorite resources for taking this next step.
Ahhh… the joys of having a teenager! Did your previously responsible kid turn into a big spender once they got their own job? Or maybe they seem to be good with money - but have never been tested. If your teen is struggling with money (or you’re nervous about his spending habits) CLICK HERE!
- What Are the Most Important Money Messages You Send?
- How One Little Doll Can Help Kids Reach Their Goals
- The Fine Line Between Being Involved and Being in Charge
- Why Leaving a Full Cart of Groceries at the Store is One of the Best Lessons You Can Teach Your Kids
- How to Teach Kids to be Entrepreneurs
- Trust Your Parenting First, Then Trust Your Kids
- This Year, Make the Kids Your Travel Planners
- Are You Guilty of Participating in the Toddler Wage Gap?
How to Be Content with Enough - Enough is a funny word. It seems like we often know when we’ve eaten enough, experienced enough, seen enough, but how often can we recognize that place that gets us right up to enough, but doesn’t take us over? Is enough always related to excess? Can we be content before enough? Is there a place where we can be happy before we reach enough’s excess? I read an article by Ron Lieber this week. He’s ...