Money: Empowering Parents. Teaching Kids.
- Is Your Allowance Preposterous?
- The Sweet Harmony of Jobs and Chores for Kids
- What makes a $60,000 family budget remarkable?
- Be Consistent! Schedule Allowance Meetings Today!
- Sheepish reminder: Talk to your kids about money (especially theirs)!
- Clear Your Family Calendar: Introduce an Activities Allowance
- Squeaky Instruments and Teaching Kids About Money: Almost the Exact Same Thing
- When $100 Makes You Rich
Think Your Kid Understands Money? Think Again! - Piggy banks, chore charts and job magnets: all popular ways to teach kids about money. In fact, most parents introduce their kids to money using one of these methods. It’s how I got my first introduction to saving and spending. Those methods might work when kids are four, but too many parents haven’t transitioned their kids to the next level. Have you? Do you have a teen who knows how to fund a savings ...