Money: Empowering Parents. Teaching Kids.
- Parenting Plan: What Do Parents Want Most For Their Kids?
- Want to Teach Kids About Money? Start with Lunch
- Think Your Kid Understands Money? Think Again!
- Is Your Allowance Preposterous?
- The Sweet Harmony of Jobs and Chores for Kids
- What makes a $60,000 family budget remarkable?
- Be Consistent! Schedule Allowance Meetings Today!
- Sheepish reminder: Talk to your kids about money (especially theirs)!
All I Want For Christmas is a Brand New Kid - Welcome to our four-week series! There are probably a few things you wish you could change about your kids! Over the next few weeks we’re going to work on teaching kids appreciation. As the holidays approach, we sense the frustration from a growing number of parents who say their kids don’t appreciate what they have, so for the next few weeks, we’re going to address that in a mini series of podcasts called Get a ...