Money: Empowering Parents. Teaching Kids.
- Teaching Kids to Manage Money is Just One Important Skill They Need to Learn
- Will Your Child be Rich?
- Saying No Doesn’t Make You a Monster
- Kids on the Dole
- Teaching Kids to Take Care of Their Stuff: Cleats and Phones Don’t Mix
- Get Your Teen Off the Couch!
- Beyond Babysitting: New Ways for Kids to Earn Money This Summer
- The Great Allowance Controversy
When $100 Makes You Rich - When Bret first told me we needed to start budgeting I was, um, slightly resistant. You can read more about that here. It probably isn’t going to happen that way with your kids. At least at first. “$100?” I’m going to get $100 a month? That’s so cool!” Our son leapt off the couch and started to do a sort of strange 8-year-old boy version of a fist pump. “I can’t wait to tell my ...